What is Asthma?
Asthma causes difficulty in breathing. This disease is caused in the airways of lungs where usually swelling or narrowing take place, leading to wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and coughing.
It is usually cause due to inflammation (swelling) in the airways. When the attack of this disease takes place, it becomes difficult for the air to pass through the linings of the lungs conveniently. This can greatly reduce the amount of oxygen that has to enter the blood circulation for proper growth and strength of the body.
Symptoms of Asthma
Some of the common asthma symptoms are:
- Bluish color of lips, face, and other body parts
- Decrease in alertness of mind, getting confused, and severe asthma attack
- Extremely difficult breathing
- Increased rate of pulse
- Severe anger because of shortage of breath, leading to serious breathing problems
- Abnormal breathing patterns
- Breathing can stop
- Chest pain
- Tightness of breasts
Usually the bronchial asthma attack takes place due to any of the following reasons:
- Animal hairs
- Dust mites
- Aspirin like medicines
- Severe climatic conditions
- Harmful chemicals in the air that may enter the lungs through nostrils
- Respiratory infection, such as the common cold
- Strong emotion like stress, anger, acidity, and anxiety
- Tobacco and smoking pipes
Most of the victims of this disease may have attacks every now and then that are followed by severe symptoms. Such a situation often leads to the death of the patient. Asthma attacks can last for minutes to days, and can take serious forms if not treated in a timely and proper way.
Most of the times the treatment of asthma is done to make sure that:
- Airways swelling is reduced
- Substances and harmful chemicals are kept away from the air lining and lungs.
- Helps in maintaining normal activities that are free of any attack of asthma.
It is the responsibility of your doctor to prescribe you some of the most reliable medicines for asthma.
Herbal Medicines for Asthma
There are various kinds of herbal medicines for asthma in Pakistan. The two most prominent types are:
- Controlled medicines that are helpful in preventing from the severe attacks of the disease
- Quick-relief (rescue) medicines that are used on immediate and urgent places, and during the severe attacks of asthma.
The only effective herbal medicine in Pakistan for asthma is Majun Rah-ul-Mominin. This medicine is effective due to its ability to maintain and control the arrival and sudden attack of the disease. It prevents most of the symptoms in the victims of asthma. It can be either have as a long-term medicine or temporary, depending upon the severity level of your disease. There are absolutely no harmful effects of this herbal medicine, and it comes at reasonable cost. It has been made with all natural herbs and ingredients.