- Useful in stomach atony
- Beneficial in diarrhoea caused by atony of gastrointestinal tract
- Effective in enteritis sprue and gastrointestinal problems
- Give strength to intestine, stomach (stomachic)
- Prevents the problem of diarhhoea, dysentery
- Act as astringent if dysentery due to weak bowels
- Outer skin of chicken gizzard
- Mentha arvensis
- Citrus medica
- Terminalia chebula
- Centaurea behen
- Salvia haematodes
- Santalum album
- Zataria multiflora
- Coriandrum sativum
- Pistacia vera
- Rosa damascena
- Bambusa arundinacea
- 5 gm after mean with water two times a day.
- 3 gm after meal with water two times a day.
- Or as directed by the physician.