- Act as laxative and aparient..
- useful to cleance the excreta from stomach an intestines in consipitation.
- Useful in Corcuza and cold,conjuctivities and diseases from nose and ear for the use of constipation.
- Emblica officinalis (amla) 0.77g,
- Terminalia belerica (poast behera) 0.77g,
- Ipomoea turpethum (turbud sapaid) 1,54g,
- Rheum emodi (rewand chini) 1.54g,
- Convolvulus scammonia (saqmunla) 0.77g,
- Terminalia chebula (halila siyah) 0.77g,
- Foeniculum vulgare (badiyan) 1.54g,
- Terminalia chebula (poast halila zard) 1.54g,
- Adults: 5 to 10 grams with water at bed time or as directed by the physician.
- Children: 3 to 5 grams with water at bed time or as directed by the Physician.