- Effective for irritation, redness and inflammation of eyes.
- Mild laxative especially for children.
- Effective as a mild cardiac and nervine tonic.
- Refreshing for heart and mind.
- Softens coarse skin and pores.
- Benificial in palpitation and tachycardia.
- A good moisturizer and make up remover.
- Useful for flavouring purpose in kitchen.
- Gulab (Rosa damascena) 66.6g
For the Children of 1 year:
1 tea spoon twice.
For children more than 1 year:
2 tea spoon full(10 ml) twice a day.
Two teaspoon (10 ml) thrice a day.
For Eye Problems:
Pour 2-3 drops into eye thrice a day.
Store in cool and dry place.
Shake before Use.